- Eucalyptus radiata essential oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (100ml)
- CBD Plus
Eucalyptus radiata essential oil has a crisp, clean, aroma with a hint of citrus and floral.
- Powerful antiseptic properties
- Often used as an inhalant and chest rub
- Purifying, cleansing, clarifying, immune system booster
- Facilitates easy breathing
- Catarrh / congestion
- Colds – flu like symptoms, runny nose, headaches
- Sinusitis – (facial compress)
- Sore, aching muscles and joints – massage blend
- Enhances feelings of relaxation
- Creates a refreshing feeling
- Nervous tension
- Clears the mind
- Topical application only. Simply apply the oil to the desired area and massage it in for a minimum of 30 seconds. The heat from the massage will aid the absorption and warm the muscles.
- A generous amount of oil may be required to allow cannabinoids to pass through the skin.
- There isn’t currently a lot of information available regarding onset and duration time of the effects of CBD topicals in humans. Many people who use topicals say they begin to feel the effects within a few minutes
- The overall duration time is variable, some users have reported the peak effects occur at 90 minutes. Everybody is different, so reapply the oil as required to suit your needs.
- You can simply rub some oil between your hands vigorously and inhale the aroma a couple of times, for opening up the airways.
You’re less likely to experience any side effects from topically applied CBD products.
- Avoid use during pregnancy
- Avoid use on babies (0-12 months)
- Avoid use on children under 8 years of age
- Avoid use if epileptic
- Avoid use if using homeopathic remedies
- May irritate sensitive skin
- Use externally only
VAPORISER FRIENDLY: No