- Rosemary essential oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (100ml)
- CBD Plus
Rosemary essential oil has a warm, refreshing, energising aroma.
- Anti-inflammatory – reduces swelling
- Anti-nociceptive – blocks the sensation of pain
- Analgesic – reduces pain
- Alleviates muscle & joint pain
- Excellent for pain and inflammation
- Arthritis / rheumatism
- Colds – frequent sneezing
- Nervous tension
- Stimulates appetite
- Reduces level of harmful stress hormones during stress and tension
- Respiratory tract and nasal congestion
- Boosts immune system
- Hair: conditioning and healthy growth
- Tendon / ligament / muscle over exertion / strains / sprains
- Muscles aching
- Cold shivers
- Headaches / Migraine
- Skin: Eczema, inflammation, acne
- Facial application: to create firm, hydrated skin with a healthy glow and no unwanted marks
- Mental – stimulation and calmness
- Memory – dull / bad memory
- Monday morning feeling
- Nervous tension
- Stimulates negative moods
- Topical application only. Simply apply the oil to the desired area and massage it in for a minimum of 30 seconds. The heat from the massage will aid the absorption and warm the muscles.
- A generous amount of oil may be required to allow cannabinoids to pass through the skin.
- There isn’t currently a lot of information available regarding onset and duration time of the effects of CBD topicals in humans. Many people who use topicals say they begin to feel the effects within a few minutes
- The overall duration time is variable, some users have reported the peak effects occur at 90 minutes. Everybody is different, so reapply the oil as required to suit your needs.
- You can simply rub some oil between your hands vigorously and inhale the aroma a couple of times, for mental clarity.
You’re less likely to experience any side effects from topically applied CBD products.
- Avoid use for babies / infants (0-5 years)
- Avoid use in pregnancy and lactating
- Use with care if on prescription medication
- Avoid with High Blood Pressure
- Avoid use with bleeding disorders
- As with all oils – a skin test is necessary
- Avoid use near eyes, nose, ears and sensitive areas of skin
- Use externally only
VAPORISER FRIENDLY: No