- Eucalyptus radiata essential oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (100ml)
- CBD Plus (150mg)
Eucalyptus radiata essential oil has a crisp, clean, aroma with a hint of citrus and floral.
- Powerful antiseptic properties
- Often used as an inhalant and chest rub
- Purifying, cleansing, clarifying, immune system booster
- Facilitates easy breathing
- Catarrh / congestion
- Colds – flu like symptoms, runny nose, headaches
- Sinusitis – (facial compress)
- Sore, aching muscles and joints – massage blend
- Enhances feelings of relaxation
- Creates a refreshing feeling
- Nervous tension
- Clears the mind
- Topical application only. Simply apply the oil to the desired area and massage it for a minimum of 30 seconds. The heat from the massage will aid the absorption and warm the muscles.
- A generous amount of oil may be required to allow cannabinoids to pass through the skin.
- There isn’t currently a lot of information available regarding the onset and duration time of the effects of CBD topicals in humans. Many people who use topicals say they begin to feel the effects within a few minutes
- The overall duration time is variable, some users have reported the peak effects to occur at 90 minutes. Everybody is different, so reapply the oil as required to suit your needs.
- You can simply rub some oil between your hands vigorously and inhale the aroma a couple of times, for opening up the airways.
You’re less likely to experience any side effects from topically applied CBD products.
- Avoid use during pregnancy
- Avoid use on babies (0-12 months)
- Avoid use on children under 8 years of age
- Avoid use if epileptic
- Avoid use if using homeopathic remedies
- May irritate sensitive skin
- Use externally only
VAPORISER FRIENDLY: No