- Rosemary essential oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (100ml)
- CBD Plus (150mg)
Rosemary essential oil has a warm, refreshing, energising aroma.
- Anti-inflammatory – reduces swelling
- Anti-nociceptive – blocks the sensation of pain
- Analgesic – reduces pain
- Alleviates muscle & joint pain
- Excellent for pain and inflammation
- Colds – frequent sneezing
- Nervous tension
- Stimulates appetite
- Reduces the level of harmful stress hormones during stress and tension
- Respiratory tract and nasal congestion
- Boosts immune system
- Hair: conditioning and healthy growth
- Tendon / ligament / muscle overexertion / strains / sprains
- Muscles aching
- Cold shivers
- Headaches / Migraine
- Skin: Eczema, inflammation, acne
- Facial application: to create firm, hydrated skin with a healthy glow and no unwanted marks
- Mental – stimulation and calmness
- Memory – dull/bad memory
- Monday morning feeling
- Nervous tension
- Stimulates negative moods
- Topical application only. Simply apply the oil to the desired area and massage it for a minimum of 30 seconds. The heat from the massage will aid the absorption and warm the muscles.
- A generous amount of oil may be required to allow cannabinoids to pass through the skin.
- There isn’t currently a lot of information available regarding the onset and duration time of the effects of CBD topicals in humans. Many people who use topicals say they begin to feel the effects within a few minutes
- The overall duration time is variable, some users have reported the peak effects to occur at 90 minutes. Everybody is different, so reapply the oil as required to suit your needs.
- You can simply rub some oil between your hands vigorously and inhale the aroma a couple of times, for mental clarity.
You’re less likely to experience any side effects from topically applied CBD products.
- Avoid use for babies/infants (0-5 years)
- Avoid use in pregnancy and lactating
- Use with care if on prescription medication
- Avoid with High Blood Pressure
- Avoid use with bleeding disorders
- As with all oils – a skin test is necessary
- Avoid use near eyes, nose, ears, and sensitive areas of skin
- Use externally only
VAPORISER FRIENDLY: No